Saturday, September 1, 2007

One word. No explanations.

I have waited and waited for the chance, the place, the time to do "this". Thanks, Adam for all of your help, your love, your support. I hope you feel the same from me. You are the greatest #1 son in the whole wide world.

And now... TA DA...

1. Yourself: accepting
2. Your spouse:BEST
3. Your hair: graying
4. Your mother: pattern
5. Your father: brilliant
6. Your favorite item: punches
7. Your dream last night: tiring
8. Your favorite drink: coke!
9. Your dream car: cadillac
0. The room you are in: office
11. Your ex: gone
12. Your fear: alone
13. What you want to be in 10 years: grandma!
14. Who you hung out with last night: couch
15. What you're not: skinny
16. Muffins: spice
17: One of your wish list items:"craft room"
18: Time: flies
19. The last thing you did: ate
20. What you are wearing: denim
21. Your favorite weather: fall-ish
22. Your favorite book: old
23. The last thing you ate: burrito
24. Your life: GRAND
25. Your mood:hyper
26. Your best friend: unexpected
27. What you're thinking about right now: me
28. Your car: Chevy
29. What you are doing at the moment: typing
30. Your summer: difficult
31. Your relationship status: loved
32. What is on your TV: jibberish
33. What is the weather like: humid
34. When was the last time you laughed: tonight

4 comments:

Erin said...

Your life is GRAND...
Cool. I don't hear that very often. :)

KAN said...

Thanks! Thanks! And thanks again, Wilsonian, for your positive feedback. How strage it is to feel the kindread spirit I feel when I read your writings or your responses.

I have found the blog term "thread" very intriguing on many levels; Yes, I know the real meaning, but I also know what thread is to a seamstress or crafter: it truly holds things together, meshing sometimes uncommon things into a one piece. It is also a fixer, and a repairer. It can also be a very invisible entity, or the beautiful embellishment. Interesting...

KAN said...

I also must learn to proof my spelling. Surely I would know this by now...

Erin said...

What a beautiful picture you paint here with thread... it is something that has great meaning for me.

I thank you too :)