Sunday, December 14, 2008

the end...


This has been fun.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
But it's time.


I am not totally deleting my blog. Not yet. I have a few "stories" that are only on my blog, and until I can permanently save them elsewhere, I don't want to get rid of everything.


I've made some friends, met new people, and kept up with people I knew. However, it is simply a "time" factor. I do not want to MAKE, nor TAKE, the time anymore to keep up with my blog nor everyone else's blogs. It is amazing how much time I can involve myself in just sitting in front of the computer and "checking up" with the blog world.

So, take care.

Later...
Kathleen


6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh... :(

I wish you well with whatever you put your hand and mind to, Kathleen.

Peace :)

Anonymous said...

I hear you I hear you! It really is a major time eater to read everybody's blog and to take the time to put the thoughts on the blog. Keep your sight....just post a little here and there maybe...I do love the stories.

Lots of love,

Amanda

Tracie Smith said...

Apparently you aren't using Google Reader or you would not have to spend so much 'time'. Google Reader keeps you from going from blog to blog. When a new blog of one of your 'friends' is posted you can simply read that blog. You don't even have to go to the friends blog to read the post. You can simply read from Reader. Of course if you want to leave a comment you can click to post a comment. Hope this will help!

Love you!

APN said...

Alas....

Hopefully, you can keep writing out these stories so that you can begin working on that book like you've always dreamed.

Thanks for sharing all of your memories so copiously!

Unknown said...

I will miss you in blogworld!! But some things must come to an end... I have truly enjoyed your stories... Love you!!


Chely

Yvette said...

Sis Newton....

Thanks for visiting my blog... I would LOVE to get with you one day and create!!! Sounds FUN!!! I'm sooo new at this and I could use some help!

PS.. wish you would blog ever now and then... miss your stories!

Love you
YC