Saturday, November 3, 2007

To Err is Human, or something like that...

My apologies to my myriad of readers (smile). I did not realize that I had inadvertently stopped anyone from commenting on my new posts. I know everyone is feeling writer-deprived by the mistake.

I really do consider myself fairly technologically minded -- semi-computer savvy with heavy emphasis on the semi part. However, I read the instructions erroneously, I guess.

Thanks to APN for emailing me my faux pas. Hopefully everyone will now flock to the site and read all about the Newton Nut House and Fine Emporium, and COMMENT. I want everyone who reads this blog to know I have a few friends. HAHAHA

Hey, APN -- did I ever tell you that even intelligent, educated people in the 40's and 50's pronounced "faux pas" as "fox paw". There was even some kind of story explaining why a "fox paws" was a social blunder -- poor fox what did he do...

Now, on with Act II, Scene 1...

6 comments:

Erin said...

The comments may have been non-existant, but not your readers :)

KAN said...

You always seem to have the right words to say. Such an Encourager. Such a gift!

APN said...

Yes. She is quite the encourager. Most assuredly.

However, just as a point of information, it is still not possible to leave comments on your last two posts -- Ode To Witch Hazel & Off/On/Off/On. There's a place where one can link to a post, but not officially comment.

And yes, I am proud to be a product of the Newton Nut House & Fine Emporium. I guess you could say that I've been your chief export....

APN

KAN said...

APN - I cannot figure out how to change what HAD been done, just change the commenting for the upcoming ones. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I really think that as of today, YOU are our only export. Many items have come from production, but...

APN said...

HEY! It's been 2 months now! What's going on?!?

Erin said...

**tap, tap, tap**

Anyone home?